Part Time Training Officer
Community Music Wales are looking to recruit a part-time Training Officer based in our Cardiff Office – 21 hrs per week over 3 days - Salary £18,400 pro rata. Fixed term to 31st March 2021.
Key activities of the role will be:
- To support the organisation in the delivery of its Training programmes across Wales.
- To develop and maintain partnerships with community organisations and local authorities across Wales.
- To form links with Colleges and other educational establishments involved in Community Arts Education with a view to involving CMW in the delivery of their training.
- To deliver presentations about the programme to prospective partners and/or students involved in Community Arts Education.
- To respond to enquiries from organisations across Wales to set up training workshops, seminars and events.
- To respond to enquiries from members of the public across Wales seeking access to music training.
- Identify personal training and development needs for existing tutors
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Sympathy with the organisation’s mission and constituency
- Knowledge and experience of the Arts or Voluntary sector.
- Knowledge of tutors in a community based setting to be able to make qualitative judgements about development needs.
- Understanding of and empathy with the needs of local diverse communities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Numeracy and ability to create and manage budgets.
For an application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for completed applications: 30th June 2017
Interviews will be during week commencing: 10th July 2017
Volunteer Website Assistant
Community Music Wales is a registered charity and we are looking for a volunteer website assistant to work with the company's Marketing Officer, adding historical content to and generally maintaining our Website.
Good attention to detail and experience of website maintenance are essential.
This is a short-term vacancy but with the possibility of further projects in the future.
Please contact email@example.com for an application form.